Sunday, October 19, 2008

Now THAT is what I call a prayer walk!

You know, someone who shall remain anonymous (A-P-R-I-L C-O-L-Q-U-E-T-T), laughed today at church in disbelief of my stories of my life with 4 boys under 9.  Let my just tell you, friends...they are ALL true.  And I have my therapy bills to prove it!

Actually, this is a sweet little note about my Caleb. (Whom, I believe is a minister-in-training!)

He came home from school with a red mark on his forehead.  I casually asked what happened, totally expecting to hear that alien life forms came to Earth and tried to kidnap him, or maybe a football injury from recess when he made the winning touch down or something. 

But no!  This was his reponse: 

"I was praying for Mr. Rob's twin babies, and I ran into a wall."

Hmmm... laugh at the obvious, or bawl because my baby has the heart of angel?!?


2 comments:

Eric and April Colquett said...

That is so precious! And, for the record...I believe your stories...I just can't believe what a SUPER mom you are to handle all that you do and still have the grace to laugh about it all! You are AMAZING!!

Unknown said...

Heather, this made me cry - we are so blessed to have such wonderful prayer warriors for our little boys. Love to you all, Kimi