1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
"Clean up your room right now!" "Aidan, stop eating!"
2. What makes Mommy happy?
"Telling her jokes, giving her a sash" (Massage)
3. What makes Mommy sad?
"telling her lies, and having to spank my butt, and if you get food in her drink... that's all!"
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
"Her funny face!" (hey!)
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
(insert hysterical laughter here!) "Hers liked dolls, I bet. that's a good question!"
6. How old is your Mommy?
...long pause... "that's hard! Really hard! I can't count that many on my fingers." (hmph)
7. How tall is your Mommy?
I think I know this...but you have to stand up. okay, about 45...am I right?"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"get a massage from me! And eating. you like to eat. laughing.. you laugh a lot. more than you eat." (This is NOT boding well for one's self-esteem!)
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
"well, you like to play games, clean up...I suppose that's all. And if you play games with yourself, you can't cheat at Mario."
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Hers sings beautiful!" (He does have hearing issues, folks!)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
"cleaning, that's all!"
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
"Not good at watching actions movies, because I she gets bored and plays with her phone."
13. What does Mommy do for a job?
"She does church"
14.What is Mommy favorite food?
"Salad...its always salad. There are a lot of questions about mom on here!"
15.What makes you proud of Mommy?
"Taking us to church, letting us go with Mr. Dave, what's the next chapter here?"
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"I would say a princess with a "hindness"
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
"Oh my. That would be eating food. We sit by each other. It's good."
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
"okay, we aren't. Well, I guess we both poop." (Oh wow.)
19. How are you and Mommy different?
"I make the mess, and she doesn't. "
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
"She takes me to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday, we go to the movies, and she holds me when I am crying. Thanks makes me like her a lot. "
21. What does Mommy friends like most about your mom?
"Well, I don't know about that, but I know that they gave her some gifts, and some food the other day. She cried, and then someone gave her a credit card. It was Jesus. He's her friend. So is Derek's mom. She's pretty."
22. Where is Mommy favorite place to go?
"Hmmm...I forgot the name, they have good salads... That's all, your Honor."
Read the initial interview here!
1 year ago