Saturday, October 4, 2008

Comments from the peanut gallery...

So, today I mowed the lawn. That's right, friends, I said I MOWED the lawn. Not something I enjoy doing by any means, but I did it. I am sure it was quite a sight for the neighbors to look at...between the stalling out, backfiring (and subsiquent screaming on my part) and almost wrecking the mower into the side of the house!

Upon completion of the job, I noticed my two older 'angels' standing with their hands folded across their chest shaking their sweet heads while they surveyed the yard. This is what I over heard:

Noah: There are somethings that should just be left up to us MEN.

Caleb: Yeah...just remind me to not let her cut my hair EVER.

3 comments:

David and Bethany said...

Haha! That is too funny! I can just imagine it now! ;)

Unknown said...

that is absolutely the best story ever!! Hilarious!! At least they come by their humor honestly!!!

leah said...

tell me this.... did you edge, and how long did it take you?