Friday, September 12, 2008

Next time I am buying waterproof.

Note to self:

If you ever have a little (scratch that...HUGE) emotional breakdown, always, repeat: ALWAYS check your makeup before you take your boys to football practice. Otherwise, you will end up with the following question from a random 4-year old kid:

"Are you like, batman's girlfriend, or something?"

Of course, I just did a little fake laugh, and continue to sit clueless, until I catch a reflection of my self in one of the other football mom's Chanel (that are not fake!) sunglasses. And let me just tell you, it wasn't pretty.

Oh, and by the way...a big thanks to my older boys who said NOTHING!!!!!

hmph.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hilarious!!! so much fun reading about other people's days and idiosynchrisies. I have one too, although not as interesting as one, per se, from a mother of 4 with a husband overseas. :)