Monday, September 22, 2008

Holly Peterson=Woman of Grace

I am sitting here sobbing. I can't stop!! I just read Holly's blog post, and well, you just need to read it for yourself:

http://holpeterson.blogspot.com

My heart literally hurts for the road that she and her husband have had to walk. I could not imagine how difficult this season must have been for her...but here is what leaves me stunned. I would have NEVER known Holly has struggled! I have never seen her less than upbeat. i have never seen her not giving of herself to others...whether on the Welcome Team, or Worship Team, or CONSTANTLY throwing baby showers for other women at Keystone. Through, I am sure, what was painful for her...she still gave of herself. Amazing. (Okay, the tears are starting again!)

While I read her post, I could not help but think the powerful ways that God is going to use her to teach other women. Not only women that struggle with infertility, but all of us! I am so completely inspired, by you, Holly...the grace you walk in, is amazing.

So, I could go on and on...but I must go to Walmart to get some Waterproof mascara. Gee, thanks, Holls!

1 comment:

martha said...

I just read and posted on her blog. Thanks so much for sharing. I have always dreamed of adopting, esp since we were houseparents at a maternity home (before spain) and I loved our girls so much. Would have given anything to have been the one to adopt one of their babies and well, it is still on our radar for sure. I love babies, families...and love how God gets us all where we are supposed to be. Lucky them and their lucky kids. Thx for sharing!!