Monday, September 8, 2008

...I'm baaaack. (insert crazy laugh here)

Wow...a month and a half with no blogging outlet! I have so much to say, and i have no idea where to even start! Here is a quick break-down (almost had one of those this week, BTW) of what has happened over the last few week. And of course, this is in a list, because we all know how much I love making lists! (shout-out, Melissa Montana!)

1. buried my macbook. Ouch, that even hurts to type that! Let's just say that macs, water, and little boys pouring water on them are not a good combo. More on this story later..

2. Craig came home... God is amazing--he wants to come home for GOOD in March!!!! (I don't think there are enough exclaimations for that sentence!) !!!!

3. !!!! (Sorry, still praising God over #2)

4. We moved houses. Ugggggg...hate hate hate moving. (you hear me, right, Angie?!) It was horrible. But we moved into my inlaws home, which is much bigger and has a HUGE backyard and a pool. So I am excited to say the least. Not to mention that it is literally right behind the church, so my office, the school and starbucks is all within a 2 mile radious. Who could ask for anything more?!

4. Did I mention Jimmy had to get stitches again...well, technically he was glued, but you know what I mean. I swear I heard the nurse say, "The D'Amico's are here AGAIN." I think we go to Cook's ER more than we go through any fast food place. No kidding.

5. I started an intense diet. But I have lost 20 pounds in 4 weeks. I actually am very proud of myself! I really struggle with my weight, so the loss of 20 pounds is very exciting for me. I am going crazy telling people too...some guy honked at me while I was sitting at the light on 1709 the other day...so I rolled down my window and told him I lost 20 pounds. I think he just wanted me to drive since the light was green...and I don't think he even spoke any english. But who cares, I lost 20 pounds!

6. More to come on this later too...but I just have to say I have some pretty amazing friends. Some of the best friends I have ever had in my whole life. I am so thankful to God for these people that he has placed in my life. You guys rock...thanks for being there for me. (even when I inhale my tissues between sobs....still laughing about that, Beth.)

2 comments:

David and Bethany said...

I am SO proud that I am the first to post on your back-to-blogging post!! HAHA--my favorite part is where you were honked at.... ;)---you're HILARIOUS! (*snort*)

Sandi said...

Glad you are back friend!