Monday, June 2, 2008

What a bummer....

The saddest thing happened today!  Someone stole my Noah's bike!  My heart just broke for him...he loved his bike.  And too make it worse, his Dad gave it to him, which made him love it even more, I think.   Man...I am just so bummed.  

Please just pray for Noah.  My eyes tear up even as I type this because he is a 9-year old boy who struggles to be happy.  It is so hard for him with out Craig here...and this week has been a rough one and the whole bike-thing just didn't help at all.   

Noah is incredibly talented.  He has amazing athletic abilities, he tested perfectly on his TAKS test, he can write profound poetry, he has a compassionate heart for the "under dog."  I love him so much, and my heart aches to the core that he just cannot find contentment and a positive attitude.  It really is heart wrenching...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! I will be praying for Noah and the return of his bike!