Saturday, June 28, 2008

Team Rinn!

Okay...so not to do a back-to-back commentary on my friends, BUT I totally am lovin' me some Bethany Rinn!  I LOVE how God gives us friends that are special right from the first time you meet. 

 I remember when I first saw Beth, I thought to myself..."Hmmm....I like her.  Yep.  Need to be friends with her!" (Side note: when I think to myself I always start with Hmmmmm....  for instance, "hmmm...I wonder who always puts the empty milk back in the fridge next to the empty bottle of juice."  or "hmmm....I wonder which child stuck the fake lizard in my sheets.")

Bethany is truly fabulous.  Always a beacon of joy.  How can one NOT be happy around her?!  I love being around happy people!  

And I must say that my kiddos love her husband, David!  Jimmy loved him so much that he wiped his boogies on him all night long.  When Jimmy loves ya, he lets you know in a BIG way!

And while we are on the subjects of David...I will totally admit I have an embarrassing story involving him!  I get a little pink in the cheeks even thinking about it.  It is one of those "open mouth, insert foot" moments.  I may have to save that post for another time...That post will be  my Top 10 embarrassing moments!  No kidding.  I almost cried with embarrassment.  And, not a shocker...I ran to tell Sandi about the stupid things that come out of this big mouth of mine, and she laughed!  Yep.  I laughed too...but one of those weird "I am really embarrassed so I better laugh before I cry" laughs!  It probably sounded a bit like Betty Rubble's laugh...ha ha.   

So, let me end my endless blabberings with:

 "Hmmm...God, thank you for Bethany Rinn."

P.S.  I am going to start selling Team Rinn T-shirts.  Your choice of color, $10.00.  Interested?

1 comment:

David and Bethany said...

Heather, Bethany just showed me this post this morning and I think it's hilarious! Put me down for a t-shirt.

p.s. From now on, Jimmy's new name is "Bogey" ;)