Friday, December 12, 2008

You love me, you REALLY love me!

I won!  I won!  Thanks to Holly Peterson (www.holpertson.blogspot.com) bestowed this wonderful Honesty Blog award on me.  I am so excited....so here I go.  10 Honest Things about Me:

1.  I am so competitive.  We have discussed this before...but just to reiterate, I am crazy competitive.  In fact, when called Sandi to tell her about this "award"--I had to hurry up and post before she did!  And just to take it one step further in my honesty, when I saw that I was listed AFTER Kelly Jones (LOOOOVE HER!) I was secretly bothered...but at least I made the first line, right?

2.  I over think EVERYTHING. Just ask Eric Colquett.  I drive him nuts in the office...  

3.  I have a secret joy in driving Eric nuts in the office.  Bwahh-hahahaha......  (that is my evil laugh, could you tell?!)

4.  I love practical jokes.  love, love, love jokes.  Without naming names, I had a fake snake in the office and SOMEONE screamed like a girl.  Bwahh-hahahaha....

5.  I have a crazy fear of my children doing drugs...so I made them watch Intervention on A&E...yeah, I doubt they will ever do drugs.  Or even white tic tacs, because they look like drugs. 

6.  I get really nervous when people help me...or even offer to help.  If I accept the help, I cancel at the last minute 90% of the time.  But the Lord has put great friends in my life that don't really care if I am nervous.  They insist.  That, or Sandi will accept on my behalf.  Poor Rachel Bruce offered to take my boys to school on Fridays (my off day) so I could just stay at home with the little dudes.  I kept saying, "no, no no..."  and Sandi walked up mid-conversation, and said, "what in the world? " turns to Rachel and makes all the plans.  haha...

7.  I NEVER try  clothes on in the store. Ever. Why you ask?  don't ask. 

8.  I have an unhealthy love of makeup.   It's really bad, people...REALLY bad, I tell you.  In fact, I think I am going to start my own makeup review on my blog...because I have tried it all!

9.  Interesting fact:  I won first place in a photography contest in the state of Kentucky.  My photo hangs in the Cincinnati Airport.

10.  I pray for my children--I pray that God will be their center.  I pray that they will find and be confident in their purpose for Him.  I pray that they will know, and surrender themselves to the gifts God has given them.  

6 comments:

martha said...

please do a makeup review. It would be so helpful to me!! Do you wear MAC? I need some MAC reviews before I buy. And mascara...good mascaras. Now if YOU are in the market for red lipstick, Martha is your girl.

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

YAY!!! Loved reading your list!!! =)

udfd71 said...

Dude I am totally going to Cincinnati now just to see your photography! Are there any good restaurants in the airport? And I totally just had to google how to spell Cincinnati! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

and that comment from udfd71 was actually from me, your homegirl Kelli J. I just realized I was logged in as my husband and didn't want you to think he was some freak!!

David and Bethany said...

Haha--Dave and I both read this and were laughing SO HARD!!! A few comments: 1) You should be proud that you were in the top list of award-receivers on Holly's blog--in case you didn't notice, I was near the bottom. ;) 2) I agree that you are WAY too paranoid about accepting help from others, but I think you are getting much better at that. 3) Random question: if you won a photography contest in Kentucky, why is your photo in an Ohio airport? ;) Love you!

Allie said...

Okay...I've spent the last 23 minutes reading your blog while Haiden screams and cries in the floor next to me...I just keep ignoring him and keep on reading and enjoying learning so much about you and your family! I haven't laughed outloud like this in awhile. LOVE it...LOVE YOU! :)