Thursday, July 24, 2008

Angie, Angie, Angie...

So, with the upcoming birthday of our friend, Angie, I began to think of some reasons I was thankful for Angie:

1.  First person to say hello to me at Keystone.  (Isn't that cool...)
2.  She ALWAYS helps me look for the child that I am missing at the moment.  (This is beginning to be a weekly occurrence...very frustrating!)
3.  Angie actually was my very first blog subject ever...kinda freaky when I think about it!)
4.  She sings my favorite songs like an angel...Come Ye Sinners, None like Jesus...
5.  She loves OU.  Boomer Sooner, baby!!!
6.  GG.  (I think only she and Beth will understand that one!)
7.  She is all-knowing of FellowshipOne.
8.  She can sing in an australian accent.  (not so much thankful for that, but hey, it's cool)
9.  Angie is the chick that girls want to be, and all the guys want to hang with...she's cool like that.
10.  She sends me random texts during the week...and I love it!  (and between you and I and the internet...I really think she is just showing off that she can text at super speeds with her new iphone!!  I am on to you, sista!!!)

Simple list...but Happy Birthday, Friend!!!
 

No comments: