Monday, February 18, 2008

Waitin' for the green...

I am sitting in the truck today, kids crying, contemplating the the pros and cons of being deaf...waiting FOREVER for the green light.

I wait, and wait some more.

I really am about go nuts with impatience because this STUPID light wont turn green already!!! The anxiety and stress continue to build. Kids are crying even louder now! Help!!!!!!!

I grip the steering wheel even tighter and beads of sweat begin to form, my chest is tight with stress...this is when I realize stop signs never turn green.

hmph.



(Side note: This is not the first time I have done this either.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I have so been there. I always wonder, What DO other people's children do in the car. And why does chaos invariably erupt in such a small space? And why does it instantly unnerve me???Why why whyyyyyy????
Love!
Martha

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! I am laughing so hard! I think you are as funny as Sandi! Love your blog by the way! I will add it to mine so we can have a direct link;)