Tuesday, February 12, 2008

10 Annoying Things About Me...

1.I use way too many exclaimation points when I write!!
2. !!!! (see! I can't stop!!)
3. I hate to change lanes when I am driving. Seriously. If I know that I need to turn right off of a street or highway, I will totally stay in the right-hand lane the entire time. It drives people nuts who ride with me.
4. I watch the news religously. Except, my "news" is E! celebrity gossip. I hang my head with shame as I type this...sigh...
5. If I can make it through the day with out someone wiping their nose on my shirt, using it a handiwipe, something quick to stop the bloody nose, or an a shield to protect the carpet from the fluids that project out of my kiddies...you better believe I am wearing that shirt again tomorrow. And proudly!!
6. When I don't know what to say next, I have a terrible habit of saying, "sooo...anyway"
7. I have an odd obsession with buying certain items when I go to the store. Even if I know I have some at the house, I still buy it! Mascara, baby wipes...tubs of butter. Gross, I know.
8. I make stirfry every single Monday. No one in my family even likes stirfry. I just make it. And have a ton of left overs.
9. Okay, so this one is more of a confession more than anything else. I, (whew...starting to sweat and shake as I type this one!) I have sent my kids into childcare knowing they have a poopy diaper. Ohhh...I know this is so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the few (I promise, just a FEW times) I have done this horrible disservice to humanity, it has been out of dire need of a break. I have a had kids in diapers for the past 8 years, which 5 of them (collectivly) I have been by myself. A girl needs a break, OKAY?!?!?
10. Sooo...anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally laughing too hard! My sides hurt! And I use way to many!!!!!!!!!! TOO!!!!!! Really, I do!!! I must talk really loud in my head...