Monday, April 13, 2009

I am sitting here in total awe how God works!  I am humbled to know how God has shown such provision over my children and me these past few weeks...even to the smallest of details!

I am so blessed by precious friends that have poured out encouragement and love to us! I wish that I could begin to write how thankful I am...how loved I feel...and how I praise God for all of my Keystone family.  Most people do not know the extent of how the boys and I are going through a life-change, but my friends did not seem to NEED to know the specifics, they just heard of a need of responded in a BIG way!  

I am overwhelmed with such a flood of positive emotion as I go over the events of this past weekend.  So many friends came to help me pack my house...over 20!  We had my entire house packed in less than 3 hours!!  One thing that struck me, is not one person acted like this was a chore, or something they felt obligated to do... everyone had such a spirit of celebration!  It was amazing!  So many details were taken care of... I cannot wait to tell you the whole story soon.  It is a miracle and just beyond words.  I am so, so blessed.  My heart is filled nothing but JOY.

God is SO good!



"As a result of your ministry, they will give glory to God.  For your generosity to them and to all believers will prove that you are obedient to the Good News of Christ.  And they will pray for you with deep affection because of the overflowing grace God has given to you.  Thank God for this gift too wonderful for words."  2 Corinthians 9:13-15

"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." Philippians 1:3

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are loved, friend. I hope more than anything this weekend, that fact was made abundantly clear.

On another note, I can't wait to hear the details of your miracle. I'm anxious with excitement!