Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Whoa!!! Warning!!

Current mood: disgusted and traumatized!

Okay, so I innocently read this book called Skinny Bitch. (sorry for the vernacular!) I thought it was a diet book...but alas it was not. It is a PETA book in disguise! Now I will never be able to eat meat again...I am scarred.

Woe is me...this book has me so freaked out that I can't even smell meat anymore. Have you ever walked into Kroger or somewhere and smelled the rotisserie chicken and though, "yummmm that smells so good!" I can't even do that anymore! I almost lost it the other day when I smelled someone grilling outside. Oh help...I am doomed to a life of soy milk and nuts...

So a warning to anyone wanting to continue to enjoy their hamburgers, or their BBQ chicken, or their steaks--DONT READ THIS BOOK!

I have subsequently sent the authors my therapy bills. Sigh....

Currently reading : Great Vegetarian Cooking Under Pressure By Lorna J. Sass

No comments: